- Cabi_external probe was installed as per the documentation.
- After completing the configuration we never received the expected message "Finished synchronizing users between UIM and CABI" in the probe log.
- instead the following error is received
- [UserSynchronizationThread, cabi_external] Warning: unable to sync users with CABI. Cause: 'Received status (15) on response (for sendRcv) for cmd = 'hubsec_list''. Will retry in 60 seconds. For more detail please set log level to DEBUG.
- The following corresponding error is found in the hub.log (level 3)
-  hub: nimVerifyLogin hub
-  hub: verify - [target] prid=hub cmd=hubsec_list ip=xxx.yyy.xxx.yyy perm=2
-  hub: verify - SID is issued to another IP (sid=yyy.xxx.yyy.xxx [list=|yyy.xxx.yyy.xxx|] req=xxx.yyy.xxx.yyy)
-  hub: verify - [source] id=cabi_external ip=yyy.xxx.yyy.xxx hub=PRIMARY_HUB (illegal SID)
-  hub: (nimVerifyLogin) cmd=hubsec_list frm=xxx.yyy.xxx.yyy/<port> failed
Robot running cabi_external probe has multiple NIC interface cards
- In order to synchronize the UIM users with CABI the probe needs to run the callback "hubsec_list" on the primary hub.
- In order to run the callback it needs to login to the hub
- The hub could not verify the login as the hub has issued a SID for one IP Address and the probe is using another.
- Turn off IP validation to allow the probe to login to the hub with the alternative IP address
- Use the probe utility on the hub to check and set the desired value.
- Check the value
- key = ignore_ip
- This will return the value "no"
- Set the value
- key = ignore_ip
- value = yes
- Also, check the box on the hub/General tab that says 'Disable IP validation'.
This is located in the lower right section under Advanced.
Set to 'yes', then save changes and restart.
- To access the probe utility in Infrastructure Manager (IM)
- select the hub probe and press ctrl+p.
- To access the probe utility in Admin Console (AC)
- browse to the primary hubs probes
- click the ellipses next to Hub
- Select "View Probe Utility in New Window"