We can provide you with CA XCOM settings to improve your transfer performance, but that will not control the bandwidth used for that transfer. Here are some of the suggestions to improve your transfer performance:
1. If you are initiating the transfers from Windows and the files are large, make sure that you are using Packing. In other words, make sure you have ENCODING or CARRIAGE_FLAG=XPACK. Small files will not take advantage of the packing since there is not a lot of data to transfer.
2. If using packing, you don't want to use Compression because that puts more overhead on the transfer.
3. Make sure that tracing is turned of.
4. Make sure you have the following values for these parameters in your xcom.glb:
5. You may want to check your xcom.ses to make sure you are taking advantage of concurrent active transfers.
If your settings are already set to the above values, then you need to address the problem with your Network Admin.