After installing CA Workload Automation DE , we got the following license error
The license for server SERVER_NAME with component 2WAT failed with code 7302 ...
The failure message is - Component not licensed.
Please contact your account representative to obtain a new license.
CA Workload Automation DE 12.0 on Redhat
The license file ca.olf doesn't exist under /opt/CA/ca_lic
Get the CA.OLF license file from customer care or another machine where this file exist.
*****Instructions on how to apply an olf file:*****
To properly deploy this license file CA.OLF that you asked from customer care or copied from another machine,
do the following:
1. Go to EACH computer where you have installed the CA product.
2. In the root directory of your system drive, you should see a
\CA_LIC directory. For example, C:\CA_LIC
On Windows, it is usually C:\Program Files (x86)\CA\SharedComponents\CA_LIC\
3. Go to the CA_LIC directory.
4. See if there is an existing ca.olf file.
5. If there is an existing CA.OLF file, please use a text editor and
copy/append the license contents of this new OLF file into the existing
ca.olf file. You do not need to copy over the first two header lines.
Copy lines 3 through the end and append them to the bottom of the
existing ca.olf file.
6. If there is NO existing ca.olf file, please copy this file there
and rename it as ca.olf .
7. If you have more than one ca_lic directory on your machine please ensure
that you have the ca.olf file installed in both ca_lic directories
Please use NOTEPAD when editing this file so that no formatting
characters are inserted.
8. For Linux: WAAE 11.3.0 environment the file is in /opt/CA/ca_lic