Customer can login successfully into CABI portlet with 'Superuser' account but is then greeted with the following message: "Access Denied You do not have permission to view this page. Please contact your system administrator or log in as a user with permission"
UIM Version : 8.47
UMP Version : 8.47
cabi probe version : 1.0
CABI is installed on a standalone machine.
From superuser role, ROLE_USER, ROLE_ADMINISTRATOR was missing. ROLE_ADMINISTRATOR was missing from CABI_REST_USER.
There are three tables that contain information about CABI users and their user roles:
- JIUser is user table.
- JIRole is role table.- JIUserRole is joint table
- Checked in JIUserRole table, just role ROLE_SUPERUSER was assigned to 'superuser' user.
- Insert a row in JIUserRole table, assigned below roles to 'superuser' user:
- Also, add ROLE_ADMINISTRATOR role to CABI_REST_USER.
- Deactivate/activate cabi probe.