Increase the java memory and rerun the BulkMibCompile.sh script to rebuild the mibtools database:
1. Log into the system as the user that owns the Spectrum installation
2. If on Windows, start a bash shell by running "bash -login"
3. cd to the MibDatabase/scripts directory
4. Edit the BulkMibCompile.sh file. Look for the memory setting of "-Xmx512m" and change it to "-Xmx1024m"
5. Run the following command to reinitialize the MIB Tools database:
./BulkMibCompile.sh -uroot -proot -init
6. Run the following command to rebuild the MIB Tools database:
./BulkMibCompile.sh -d /global/data/spectrum/MibDatabase.backup --skip_search
The above command may take a while to run. Please do not close or exit the shell until it has completed.