The following are notes regarding the upgrade to CABI 4.1 coming with Spectrum 10.0.
- Earlier versions of CABI are not supported with Spectrum 10.0. Only CABI 4.1 will be supported.
- CABI 4.1 does not support upgrades from 3.x
- A new system is generally required to facilitate migration of data from a 3.x CABI host to the new CABI 4.1 host.
- You need to install CABI 4.1 on a new, separate machine. you cannot install CABI on top of 3.x.
- Note - While CABI 3.3 and CABI 4.1 can be installed on the same system (changing ports), CA Technologies and SAP do not recommend having CABI 3.3 and CABI 4.1 installed on the same host. CA Support reserves the right to have our customers install CABI 4.1 fresh in order to receive support.
- The script is provided by CA and is shipped with CABI 4.1.
- In order to support Spectrum Report Manager's new feature Multi-SRM, Patch 9 MUST be applied to the CABI host. You can obtain Patch 9 from the following locations: