In previous releases of CA Service Desk Manager (CA SDM), there were PDF guides (Adminstrator/Implementation/Tech Ref) located in the NX_ROOT\DOC folder on the CA SDM server. Where is the documentation for release CA SDM 14.x+ located?
The documentation for CA SDM release 14.x is located here:
The docops site contains the same type of information one would find in the guides of past CA SDM versions.
The information found here, can also be exported to PDF, so that it can easily be saved and accessed as a guide, without having to constantly navigating to the site.
One the site, you can view different tabs which represent the different categories of information relating to CA SDM 14.x. Some of these categories and corresponding sub-categories are:
- Plan Installation, Install, Upgrade, Configure for first time use
- Email, Options Manager, Security and Role Mgmt, Multi-Tenancy, Service Types, Interval Logging,
- Incident/Knowledge/Change/Problem/Support/Configuration management
- Modifying web interface/notifications/queries/CABI reports
- Troubleshooting Service Desk Manager
- Integrating Service Desk Manager
- Service Desk Manager Reference Commands
- Techdocs, Education course, Green books/papers
- Service management community, twitter link, youtube channel
Currently, this documentation is available in 8 languages: