When starting the windows "CA Service Management Search Server" service, there are several .DLL and .DLL.x (e.g. jna-xxxxxxx.dll', 'jna-xxxxxx.dll.x) files created on 'C:\Windows\Temp' directory.
For some environments, creating the DLL files in C:\Windows\Temp folder may be seen as security risk and\or these files may be quarantined and blocked by the Antivirus software. However, these DLL files are needed for Elastic Search to function properly and thus must be allowed to be created somewhere on the file system.
1. Create a new windows folder, example: c:\ESTemp
2. Look into this registry hive: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Apache Software Foundation\Procrun 2.0\SearchServer\Parameters\Java
3. Double click on the Options from the right pane
4. Go to the bottom, there's a line that says: -Des.default.path.conf
5. Create a new line after the above line and put below contents: -Djna.tmpdir=c:\ESTemp
6. Restart CA Search Server Service