CA SAM KPI Cron Jobs show that it has failed in the CA SAM UI (Admin->Cron Jobs.) The error log shows the following error message:
WARNING: ASP-W0. This process is already running and cannot be started more than once.
- Another KPI calculation is running
- A previous KPI calculation did not finish successfully
- Wait until the other KPI calculation has finished
- To verify if a cron job is running on the CA SAM server:
- open Task manager, on the processes tab, look for a php_exe process that is actively consuming resources
- If there is no actively running php_exe process, then delete the entry with the code "control_last_kpi_status" from the system configuration.
- Open CA SAM
- Admin->Browse Configuration
- In the code column, enter , "control_last_kpi_status"
- Click on the red ‘x’, to delete the entry
- Note: When the cron job attempts to run again, it will create a new entry.