CA Risk Analytics - How to Enable Administrators to Manage Case Queues
Document ID :
Last Modified Date :
Show Technical Document Details
CA Risk Analytics
CA Risk Analytics:Release:7.10
Administrators can manage cases being opened based from transactions based on advice configuration. This document explains how to enable an admin to manage any specific queue
Please follow the below steps to assign Administrators to manage specific queue.
1. Login to RA admin console:
2. Navigate to Case Management and select Manage Queues.
3. On Manage Queues, Search organization.
4. Select the Queue Name for which one needs to assign an admin.
5. From Assign Administrators select the admin ID which needs to be added as Administrators.
6. Save the details on page after making the required changes.
Below is the screenshot for the reference.
Was this information helpful?