Here is a link to the documentation that explains how to normally install the agent as a service:
You only need to pay attention to the section "Install Unix / Linux Agent to Run as Non-Root User", not "Run Processes Under Different Users – Unix/Linux".
However, the instructions in that document will only get you part way because you are using version 6.2 of the agent and RHEL 7.2 and above. RHEL version 7.x and above introduced a change to how it starts services. It now uses the systemd service and the RA 6.2 agent does not properly setup services for systemd. The agent version 6.3 and above does properly setup systemd services. Based on this you will need to do the following to install the agent as a service:
1. Modify the /opt/CDM/conf/deployer_configuration.sh. Uncomment the RUN_AS_USER field and add the nonroot user, that you want the agent to start as after a reboot, as its value.
2. As root, or with sudo permissions, from /opt/CMD run: ./deployer_daemon.sh remove
3. As root, or with sudo permissions, from /opt/CMD run: ./deployer_daemon.sh install
4. Make sure that the /etc/rc.d/init.d/nolioagent file is now available.
5. Then create the file /etc/systemd/service/nolioagent.service and add the following to it:
Description=Nolio Deployer Agent Service
6. As root, or with sudo permissions, run the command: systemctl daemon-reload
The command in step 6 should create a symbolic link in the directory /etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants pointing to /etc/systemd/system/nolioagent.service
7. Steps complete. You'll need to wait for a reboot to confirm all works as expected.