To resolve the issue, you will need to do the following:
1. Use the direct URL (http://servername:8080/itpam) to log in to node 1
2. If you see the configuration tab and it is not grayed out, stop the Process Automation orchestrator service on node 2 and move on to step 5
3. If the configuration tab is grayed out on node 1, then log out and stop the service for node 1
4. Use the direct URL (http://servername:8080/itpam) to log in to node 2
5. Select the configuration tab
6. With "Domain" highlighted, lock the domain
7. On this first screen will be the setting "CA EEM Cache Update Interval" - change the value. The default may be set which is 1800, change this to 600. They key is that we make and save a change
8. Save the change, unlock the domain, log out and stop the service on this node - do not do a restart, just a stop
9. Wait until the task manager no longer shows either Java.exe process used by Process Automation
10. Start node 1 - let it come up completely and attempt a login using both the direct URL and then the load balanced URL.
11. Once you verify this is working and you see the configuration tab (from both URLs), do the same for node 2.