In CA PPM New UI when you select a Project and go into the 'STATUS' tab, in the 'Effort Metrics' section the 'Total Hours' and
'Total Hours Spent' attributes are not correctly converted to hours if in Classic PPM the Default Display Unit For Work Effort is Days
(in Administration->Project Management->Settings) and also set as Days at the instance level.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. In CA PPM - Administration -> Project Management -> Settings -> 'Default Display Unit for Work Effort' is set to Days
2. Create a Project and Task in CA PPM Classic with Start / Finish Dates [2 April 2018 - 31 May 2018].
3. Allocate a labor resource to project (100% Allocation with 8 hours availability) and assign the resoucre to the Task.
4. ETC is the task is 44 days
5. Post Actuals for one day on say 12 April 2018 so that remaining ETC reduces to 43 days
6. Open the Project in CA PPM New UI and click on the 'STATUS' tab.
Expected Results: 'Total Hours' and 'Total Hours Spent' attributes should display values in hour as per labels on attributes.
Actual Results: 'Total Hours' and 'Total Hours Spent' attributes display values which are really days and not hours.
Fixed in CA PPM 15.4.1
The labels have been changed so that they are generic
'Total Hours' = 'Total Effort'
'Total Hours Spent' = 'Total Effort Spent'