CA PPM Jaspersoft Label Names getting Garbled using accented character like é è à or Japanese character
Steps to Reproduce
- Login to PPM and open Advanced reporting and Click 'create' for Domains.
- Define Name in Japanese.(input æ–°è¦�ãƒ‰ãƒ¡ã‚¤ãƒ³ï¼‘) and define some setting like Name, Save location and Data Source.
- Click Submit button and return to Domain list and after save you will need Domain Name is Garbled
- Edit any out of box domain
- Go to display tab and choose an attribute example Project Name and append accent é è à
- Go to any other tab and switch back to Display tab and ideally you should see Project name é è à but you will see Project Name Ã© Ã¨ Ã which is garbled
CA PPM 14.3,14.4
This bug is fixed in 14.4 patch 4 and also targeted for 14.3 (Upcoming Patch)