When you have a project in CA PPM (Clarity) with dependencies and you export that info to Microsoft Project (MSP), it's only showing 'Finish-Finish' dependencies in Predecessors column, all other dependencies disappear.
This is happening with MSP new driver add in and Spanish language.
Steps to Reproduce:
- To reproduce this problem you must have installed the MSP new driver and have MSP Spanish Language
- In PPM, go to Home -> Projects
- Create a new project
- Go to the Tasks tab and click New
- Enter required information and click the 'Submit and Create New' button
- Enter the required information for the second task and click Save
- Select the Properties drop down and then Dependencies
- Click New and select the task created in step 5 and click Next
- For Type, choose anything aside from Finish-Finish relationship and click Save and Return
- Export the project to MSP
- Add the Predecessor column to the view if not there already.
Expected Results: MSP shows the dependency in the Predecessors column (In Spanish it is called Predecesoras)
Actual Results: MSP only shows 'Finish-Finish' dependencies in the Predecessors column (In Spanish is called Predecesoras), all others are missing