How can we identify all PPM out of the box processes?
Out of t he box processes can vary by version but the following steps can be taken to identify all the OOTB processes that shouldn't be deleted:
1) Go into Administration -> Content Add-Ins
2) Select Accelerator: Program Management Office
3) Go into "Items" tab and you can filter by "Type" of content, in this case Process. You should see something similar to the following:
- Create Application Change Project Process
- Create Application COTS Project Process
- Create Infrastructure Project Process
- Create Major Project Process
- Document Review Process
- Idea Review Process
- Issue Review and Escalation Process
- Project Gate Review Subprocess
- Upgrade Status Report Subobject
4) Do the same for "System: PPM content". Go back to Administration -> Content Add-Ins -> This time select "System: PPM content"
5) Go into "Items" tab and filter by "Type" process again. You should see the following 4 processes:
- Assign Incidents
- Assign Risks
- Conditional Automatic Approval
- Idea Approval
These are are the out of the box PPM processes and it is recommended to not delete these from the system.