The CA OPS/MVS Switch Operations Facility (SOF) automates I/O configuration management through the following features:
- Automatic discovery
- Automatic continuous monitoring
- Automatic cross-system resolution
- Single point of display and control
- ISPF interface
- OPS/REXX host environment
- Saved switch configurations.
Click here to view the video presentation.
This video shows the steps for the currently unsupported CA OPS/MVS release 11.6. Skip the SMP/E installation as the feature is now installed as part of the base FMID functions for current GA releases. Also be aware that the dataset OPS.CNTL is now called OPS.CCLXCNTL and OPS.HELP is called OPS.CCLXHENU.