This Knowledge Document provides information to determine why the 'TRAC104C - INITIALIZATION ERROR' message is issued for VINIT initialization.
A 'TRAC104C - INITIALIZATION ERROR' is normally issued when the initialization of the CA Jobtrac JM internals fail to load. The following items should be verified in order to get a successful initialization of the CA Jobtrac JM internals:
- Make sure CA Datacom is active.
- Make sure GSSA is active.
- Make sure GSS is up and has '//JOBTRAC DD DUMMY' and STEPLIB for CA Datacom libraries and Jobtrac library.
- Make sure the VINIT proc contains:
'//JOBTRAC DD DUMMY' and STEPLIB for CA Datacom libraries and CA Jobtrac JM LOALIBs.
- The following command must be used to initialize the CA Jobtrac JM internals:
Other things to check:
- Was there a previous release of CA Jobtrac JM running on this system which used the same token? If so, you will need to issue 'S VINIT,PARM=BACK' to remove the previous internals that are pointing to the wrong checkpoint.
- Is the TRACPARM DD in the Vinit proc pointing to the correct CA Jobtrac JM r11.0 PPOPTION data set?
- Does the CA Jobtrac JM PPOPTION data set member JOBTRA00 have the following run parameters?