Introducing the CA IDMS HTML Bookshelf
The HTML Bookshelf provides a single Help screen where you access the entire CA IDMS documentation set, with your choice of HTML and PDF formats. The HTML versions give you robust online viewing and search capabilities, while PDF versions provide you with a print-friendly option. This gives you instant access with the power to search the entire CA IDMS library from an easy, simple to use HTML interface.
The CA IDMS HTML Bookshelf features include:
- A single help screen that displays all documentation for the Version 18.0.00 release.
- All books listed both alphabetically and by category. View all items, or limit your view to specific books or categories.
- An all-in-one search tool that searches the entire documentation set and returns matches found in both the HTML and PDF formatted documentation, without the need for a specialized .PDX index file.
- Additional links for using the bookshelf, downloading Acrobat Reader, and contacting CA.
Opening the HTML Bookshelf
You can view the HTML bookshelf online, or you can download to a local drive.
Note: You must have an appropriate license and registration to access CA Support Online.
To access the CA IDMS HTML Bookshelf
From any machine with Internet access, open the CA IDMS Bookshelf directly from CA Support Online:
You can stop here to view, search, and read, or continue the following steps to download the Bookshelf to a local drive.
To download the CA IDMS HTML Bookshelf
- Locate and click the Download this Bookshelf hyperlink.
- Follow the instructions to save the file to a local drive.
- Extract the .zip file when the download is complete.
- Double-click or run the bookself.html file to open the Bookshelf.