The following steps were provided as ACTION HOLDDATA within CCS 14.1 PTF RO54507.
After installing RO54507 along with its co-reqs into your running ENF datasets, you must implement the PTF by DROPping
all the DATACOM/AD ENF Event related tables and importing a new plan. Follow the steps below-
Note: ENF must be down when the following procedure is performed.
1. Start the ENF related Datacom/AD MUF in its own address space.
2. Obtain a list of ENF Event tables by submitting CAW0JCL member CASQL001.
3. Edit CAW0JCL member CASQL004 with the list of tables obtained from the previous step to be dropped and then run job CASQL004.
4. Import the new plan using updated CAW0JCL member AW1IMPRT.
5. Shutdown the MUF if you normally run an ENFIMUF.
6. Re-start ENF with the REINIT parm (i.e. S ENF,,,REINIT) making sure that the CAIDCM DD statement is using the CAW0DCM dataset with the PTF'ed DCM modules.
Note: Ensure the same CAW0LOAD used during the Import, is being used to start ENF. During the initial startup of ENF, the initialization code will re-define all Event Related tables with the expanded time column, TIMEL.