In CA Current Capacity Reporter (CCR), Host Utilization Summary in Data Manager Physical Host Details Report shows multiple entries for the selected server.
CA Current Capacity Reporter 1.5
1. Edit PHYSICAL_CORE.XML file using a text editor. The file is available under \NETQOS\portal\Integration\DataManager
2. Search for the string "cputrendtab" in PHYSICAL_CORE.XML file
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the code used under the tag <SelectCommand Name="cputrendtab" Property="False" SupportedViewTypes="Tabular">
4. Include the line 'and end_date is null' like what you see in the screenshot below
5. Save the file and Restart IIS on CCR Server.
To restat IIS, open Command Prompt and type the command 'iisreset' and hit the enter key.
Note: After you modify the file and click save, there are chances that the server may only allow you to 'Save As'. In such cases you may want to run the text editor as administrator and start from Step 1.
** Please contact CA Support in case you have difficulty modifying\updating the XML file aforesaid. Any other modifications other than the suggested is not recommended and not supported.