CA APM web services are implemented as a Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) service. For this to work, the appropriate IIS features must be enabled. The 404 error means that this is not the case. To address this problem, follow these steps:
1) Fire up "Server Manager".
2) Go into "Add Roles and Features."
3) Click "Next" until you get to the "Select Features" dialog.
4) Expand ".NET Framework 4.5", "WCF Services".
5) Select "HTTP Activation".
Once this change has been made, run IISRESET and then CA APM web services will work.
A HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server Error is received after performing the CA Asset Portfolio Manager 14.1.02 post installation steps.
HTTP Error 500.19 Internal Server Error
ITAM 17.1: Unable to access CA APM web interface