CA APM webservice not working - 404 File not found
Document ID :
Last Modified Date :
Show Technical Document Details
CA Asset Portfolio Management:ARGIS
We have downloaded the CA APM WSDL and we are trying to use it in SoapUI. When we call the "login" method, we get an error:
404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
CA APM web services are implemented as a Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) service. For this to work, the appropriate IIS features must be enabled. The 404 error means that this is not the case. To address this problem, follow these steps:
1) Fire up "Server Manager".
2) Go into "Add Roles and Features."
3) Click "Next" until you get to the "Select Features" dialog.
4) Expand ".NET Framework 4.5", "WCF Services".
5) Select "HTTP Activation".
Once this change has been made, run IISRESET and then CA APM web services will work.
Was this information helpful?