Sometimes you may want to customize an existing report in Crystal Reports. To do this you must have Crystal Reports Designer software installed on your PC.
- Launch Crystal Reports Designer
- In the Window menu, click on File and then on Enterprise Folder
- Select the report you need
- Once it's open in Crystal Report Designer, modify the report in the way you want
- In the File menu, click Save to save the report back to the Enterprise Repository View.
Please note that any OOTB reports that come with Clarity will not be supported if customized. For this reason, CA Support recommends you to save any customized OOTB Clarity reports under a different name, which will also prevent any overwriting during upgrades.