- Log into InfoView and display the 'InfoView Preferences' page (click on Preferences link in the top right corner of the screen)
- In the Web Intelligence section, verify that the 'Default View Format' option is set to 'Interactive'. If not, change the setting and save.
- In InfoView, open or create a new Web Intelligence document, then right-click and highlight the cell or cells containing the text that you want to make a hyperlink. From the Context menu, select 'Hyperlink > New'. Then the 'Create Hyperlink' dialog box will appear.
- Depending on whether you want to link to a URL or a document, select the 'Link to document' button and select the 'Browse' button to browse to and select your document.
- Then define the options associated with your hyperlink and select 'OK'. The value(s) that you selected in your document will now appear as an active hyperlink(s).