There are a few items one can examine prior to running supp_diag:
1. Check NX_ROOT\bopcfg\www\CATALINA_BASE\logs folder.
Check for any older log files which may be moved over to another folder, or even deleted.
2. Check NX_ROOT\log folder for any of the following:
- older trace or bop_logging generated files
- older visualizer*.log files
- performance log files
- Archive/purge log files
- Any folder that could have been created (e.g: backup, bkp, etc)
3. Check for any NX_ROOT\site\mods backups.
Often, backups of the site/mods directory are prepared locally and retained within the operating site/mods directory itself. While it is not best practice to retain copies of site/mods, one should keep in mind that supp_diag will collect these backup directories contained within the main site/mods directory, along with the main site/mods directory itself.