What is the best practice for testing and publishing dashboards to other users of CAPM?
Any CAPM environment
The best way to go about publishing dashboards for other users is to do the following:
- Go to: "Administration" –> "Menus" and create a new menu. This can be a test menu to develop dashboards, or the final menu you will assign to other users so they can see it.
- Navigate to "Administration" -> "Roles", and add this menu to your role.
- Create a dashboard and associate it to that menu.
- Create your views and make sure all are saved at "For All Tenant Users" level. This will allow everyone to see the views.
- Once you are done and satisfied, either navigate to "Administration" -> "Roles" and assign this new menu to the users who need it or, go to "Administration" –> "Menus" and add new dashboard to an existing menu.