Ability to edit the Benefit Plan when the TSV is not the default Period Type.
1. Create a benefit plan as Quarterly.
Make it span 3 or 4 years.
I made mine Q1/2019 through Q4/2022
2. Create a detailed line
3. Enter 10 in the first 4 quarters for benefit.
4. Switch the TSV to Monthl use Specific Time Scale = Month
5. Notice that the values are spread correctly.
6. Change TSV back to Other Time Scale = Period Type
7. Enter 5 in Q1 Realized benefit.
8. Change TSV back to Specific Time Scale = Month
9. Notice that the number is spread as expected.
10. Change TSV back to Other Time Scale = Period Type
11. Notice that numbers are correct in each quarter.
12. Change TSV back to Specific Time Scale = Month
13. Enter 5000 Realized Benefit in Month 2019/06
14. Click Save
Expected: First thought. You should not be able to enter numbers in the TSV if the TSV is not the Other Time Scale = Period Type which in this case is Quarter. You cannot do this on the cost plan.
Second thought. If you can enter in the TSV even though wrong period type the 6,000 should show in 2019/06
Actual: The amount is removed from 2019/06 but shows in 2020/04-2020/06 spread, or if change back to Other Time Scale = Period Type it shows in 2020/Q2
Reported as defect DE46108
Resolution is targeted for 15.6 release