- We have the following constant problem in the Collector LOG, we need help to understand and solve it.
[ERROR] [Manager] Unable to handle baseline data in class class com.wily.introscope.server.beans.heuristics.UpwardDeviatingBaselineHeuristic
The error message indicates that there is a corruption in the baselines.db file which is where the EM stores it's heuristic baseline data. This would occur when the EM is shut down unexpectedly or crashed, hence baselines.db becomes corrupted.
Introscope from 9.0x to 9.7x.
1. Shut down the EM
2. Navigate to the <EM_Home>\data directory
3. Look for the file named baselines.db.
4. Rename the file or move it to another location.
5. Restart the EM.
6. The baselines.db file will be re-generated.
The only side effect is that you will lose the baseline data and it will be rebuilt once you restart the EM.