In the case below, all objects with TICKET_BRIDGE should be found. However, as seen below, the drop down under the search box gives 0 results even though there is an object with this name (see red arrow):
After a search attempt, the Java Worker Processes (JWPs) freezes and must be restarted.
Search results are not returned in the AWI. Search results come from a Lucene index which is stored in the folder bin/indexCache/ of the Automation Engine.
Update to a fix version listed below or a newer version if available.
Search results come from a Lucene index which is stored in the folder bin/indexCache/<client> of the Automation Engine.
- Automation Engine 12.0.3 - Available
After installing the fix version or higher, to rebuild the existing index follow these steps:
This rebuilds the index from scratch. Then the search in AWI will find all objects.
- Stop all JWP(s) as well as JCP(s) (which are available with version 12.1)
- Remove the folder "indexCache" or "indexCache-12.1" in the BIN directory of the Automation Engine
- Start the JWP(s) and afterward the JCP(s)
Rebuild the search index when the problem appears:
- Stop all JWPs
- Remove the folder "indexCache" in the BIN directory of the Automation Engine
- Start the JWP(s)