Issue encountered on Automic Workload Automation:
- Start/restart a workflow with attached PromptSet (usually happens with a restart)
- When "input required" message appears, open prompt and click "Cancel task"
- Now the workflow is displayed as "Waiting for user input"
- When canceling this workflow, it still displays "Waiting for user input" and the following error message appears in the log:
U00015006 System forced memory trace dump.
U00003422 WARNING: Cannot load conversation memory '0012a1f1' for server routine 'UCPRMPTR'.
U00011801 Error in Server routine 'UCPRMPTR', Server: 'AUTOMIC#WP011' AE system: 'AUTOMIC'.
- The only way to resolve this issue it by selecting "Modify Status Manually"