How can we avoid running pdm_webcache every time a Web form is customized/re-customized?
1. Open the web.cfg file located under $NX_ROOT/bopcfg/www folder
Note: $NX_ROOT refers the ServiceDesk installation directory.
2. Find for the string "SupressHtmplCache"
3. Uncomment this by removing the Exclamation (!) mark present in front of SupressHtmplCache.
4. Restart the Service Desk Manager Services.
1. Suppressing the HTMPL cache may cause slow performance of the Webengine process.
2. SupressHtmplCache variable should be uncommented only for testing purpose on the Development Server. Avoid this on the Production environments.