After CA SSO upgrade to 12.7.2 and CA APM upgrade to 13.1, we are observing that the average response time matric is not reporting consistently for all the servers.
It looks problem may be related to a file on a collector. The following file has different time stamp and size on collectors. Collector_10.3.0/ext/SMM_EMExt.jar If you check the two collectors, this file is not same. One has August 11, 2018, and other one has July 10, 2018 If we compare the two files they are different. We tested the issue with July 10, 2018 and we see the same issue in our local environment. We tested the issue with August 11, 2018 and we DO NOT see the same issue in our local environment. So, it looks like we need to have August 11, 2018 on both collectors. Make sure to stop and start the collector after copy,.