To correct this problem, you may change the default locale to en-US on the Windows Server Operating System where the Jasper is running.
Fastest option is:
1. Start->Run: regedit
2. Click on Computer, and Select Edit->Find, and search by "LocaleName"
The current key value should be any of listed (culture name column) in next URL: https://www.microsoft.com/resources/msdn/goglobal/default.mspx
3. Before to modify the key get a backup. Right click the Key Name, select Export. Once the backup is saved, double click LocaleName, and change it to en-US, and press Ok.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until the search does not return results
5. Reboot the Server.
6. Java (Tomcat) will use the Locale of the Operating System (en-US), and this time the report will be executed without errors.
7. In case of a problem, you may restore the modified values in the registry using the backup files obtained in 3.
NOTE: There are other options documented to do the same (through GUI or Powershell), so please consult your Windows Server Administrator, before to proceed with the above recommendation.