AutoSys server Hostname and IP address is going to be modified. How to change AutoSys configuration accordingly?
Are there any after effects of such an activity?
What configurations need to be taken care of?
- In AutoSys Admin (Administrator) GUI utility
Click Start, Programs, CA, Workload Automation AE, Administrator.
Click on WAAE tab
You will find the hostname referenced under the following icons:
- In AutoSys_secure, check to find any references to the old hostname especially superusers if native security is used.
- In Job definitions, check to find any references to the old hostname.
autorep -J ALL -q
- In machine defintions check to find any references to the old hostname.
autorep -M ALL -q
- In the agent side you have to check the agentparm.txt for any references to the old hostname.
- In a linux/unix environment you would need to update the Startup scripts
- The config files in a Linux/Unix environment
- The agent files:
- The database client config files (Please consult your DBA)