Autoschedule with excluded tasks do not show tasks in parallel.
A second task is scheduled after the first task has completed, while they should be in parallel.
This occurs when using the "Exclude from Autoschedule" option for the first task and when assigned resource is available for both tasks.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a project with 1 resource and 2 tasks.
2. Set the resource 25% allocation for this project, i.e. 2 hours per day.
3. Make the tasks parallel in time period and assign the resource to both tasks
4. Open Gantt and you'll see the tasks in parallel
5. exclude the first task from autoschedule with the checkbox in the task
6. do autoschedule with resource constraint marked
As the resource has 25% allocation for both tasks, the autoschedule should show the tasks still in parallel as the total time is still only 50% resource allocation
The auto schedule shows the second task to start after ending the first task.
Note that when setting the resource's availability to 16 hours instead of 8, the tasks are seen correctly in parallel after auto schedule, so it seems that only the availability is taken in count, not the project allocation.