The CA Automic Analytics Backend checks the last date for each table and only collects newer records, that is why you must remove existing data in order to recollect old data.
• Stop CA Automic Analytics Backend
• Connect to the PostgreSQL database for CA Automic Analytics
• Execute the following queries to clean the datastore
TRUNCATE ah CASCADE;
TRUNCATE ah_cleaned CASCADE;
TRUNCATE ara_execution CASCADE;
TRUNCATE ara_execution_cleaned CASCADE;
TRUNCATE laslm CASCADE;
TRUNCATE laslm_cleaned CASCADE;
• Edit the application.properties file of the CA Automic Analytics Backend and change the following parameter from:
• Restart the CA Automic Analytics Backend (if tables are empty the collector.initial_collect_before_now.days=180 will be used, if any data is already in the datastore it will only collect newer stuff)
This allows you to synchronize data that goes back 180 days to the PostgreSQL database.