Rally has put security measures in place for users who have not logged in for a period of a year or more (>=365 days) that will automatically disable and lock the account resulting in the password reset email stating that the account has been locked until 3000-01-01.
There are specific steps that need to be taken in order to unlock an account that has been inactive.
Below are the steps to take to re-enable the user account:
- A Subscription Admin will need to enable the user as well as unlock the user account.
- The User should then use the ?Forgot Your Password?? link on the Rally login page to trigger a password reset email
- Users should use the link provided in the email to reset their password
- Users will then need to login with their new Rally password
- Then immediately log out of Rally
- Log back in again