We have noticed that the temp folder under ADE has gotten very largeWhat is this folder used for and how is it controlled?
- The package_temp folder is ADE's cache for doing quick lookups during distribution.
- It allows it to avoid having to unzip an archive if it is used many times (installations, lookups,etc).
- This cannot be deleted during ADE's operation.
- This is refreshed during a restart, so it should never grow "out of control" but if the customer has many custom packages then there will likely be a large number of folders here.
- This is considered normal.