The "Transaction Class Description" as auto-suggest does not work, filling in part or the whole class description returns "no results match".
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Go to Administration - Data Administration - Lookups
Lookup: Browse for Transaction Classes - Auto Suggest Settings
2. Add the "Transaction Class Description" for the autosuggest.
3. Open a project's cost plan - details and click on Add
4. Here the transaction class field is displayed.
5. Try the autosuggest with the Transaction Class Name or the Transaction Class short name, this works fine, suggested values show up.
6. Try to use the Transaction Class Description, it shows "no results match"
This is reported as defect DE40553 and is resolved in CA PPM 15.5