When a user agrees to save password in a third party web browser it often gives the following error when logging in: "CMN-10013: User name and password required".
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Open CA PPM with any third party web browser
2. Access CA PPM with username and password.
3. Using the built-in password manager, save credentials.
4. Log out, close the browser.
5. Access CA PPM again and input same username to auto-populate the password field.
Expected Results: According to CLRT-75275, password should be wiped automatically as soon as the password manager recovers it. Ideally it should not even be saved for security.
Actual Results: Built-in password manager will auto-populate the password for login, but when clicking on the Login button the error appears: "CMN-10013: User name and password required".
After further review this has been closed as working as designed since CA PPM does not save passwords for security purposes.