There are several methods to audit in CA Top Secret, including:
1) The AUDIT attribute on an acid. Example: TSS ADD(acid) AUDIT
2) Add the resource in the AUDIT record. Example: TSS ADD(AUDIT) OTRAN(ABCD)
3) Put ACTION(AUDIT) on a TSS PERMIT command. Example: TSS PERMIT(acid) OTRAN(ABCD) ACTION(AUDIT)
4) Put the AUDIT attribute on a facility. Example: TSS MODIFY FAC(CICSPROD=AUDIT).
5) Put ACTION(AUDIT) for an ADD(acid) FAC(fac) Example: TSS ADD(ALL) FAC(fac) ACTION(AUDIT)
Please refer to the CA Top Secret documentation located at docops.ca.com for the above commands mentioned.