When a new custom value is added to a custom lookup attribute or a stock lookup attribute, and the value is changed on the application side, on Save the New Value field on the Audit tab is not updated, but instead it is blank.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Under Data Administration | Lookups, create a static lookup and add some values for it.
- Go to Objects and add this lookup to the Project object as an attribute.
- Under Project View on Create mode, add this attribute on the General section.
- Under Project View on Edit mode, add this attribute under Admin link.
- Publish the changes.
- Add lookup attribute to Audited Attributes on the Audit Trail Attributes for the Project Object.
- Go to Portfolio Management | Projects, and create a new project.
- Select a value for the custom lookup when creating the project.
- Verify on the Audit tab that the attribute displays with a value.
- Go to the lookup and add a new value.
- Go back to the Project, and change the current value for the newly created value.
- Check on Audit tab to verify the new value displays.
Expected Result: New value is displayed in the New Value field.
Actual Result: The New value field is blank.