The attribute column width and height in an object list are configurable in Studio; they can be configured as a fixed length mode or as a relative length mode. They, however, are not displayed as were configured. Some symptoms have been reported but more might be observed.
- The fixed length mode is not working whatever the character length is set.
- Setting widths as a relative length in %, the displayed length in application is not what configured; usually much shorter except the Description field.
- The Description field width, which can take many characters, is automatically adjusted regardless the setting. And Word Wrapping is not working even it is ticked.
- If a few more attributes are added into the column, all of them would fit into the display full length automatically regardless the setting. If more attributes are kept been added then the full column filed length is extended and a field bar indicator appeared at the bottom but attribute widths do not look like as are configured.
Example for "Status" attribute in the "Issue" list.
- Login to the application as an administrator user
- Administration, Studio: Obects, Issue, Views, List [Fields]
- For the 'Status' attribute, click properties icon
- Configure "Column Width", "Width", or "Height"
- Navigate to Home, Projects, open a project and navigate to the 'Risk/Issues/Change' tab
Expected Results: Column Height and Width are displayed according to whatever the settings.
Actual Result: The Column Height and Width settings do not make any different in the list display.