Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an attribute called 'Order' with data type set as Time varying in the Cost Plan Detail object and Time-varying Type set as Fiscal. Also set Time-varying Data units to Money
2. Ensure that the 'Include in Data Warehouse' is checked
3. Create a Monthly Cost plan in Project and add the attribute created in step one above 'Order' to the Time Scaled Value column settings section of the 'Unit, Cost and Revenue Details'
4. In the Cost Plan Details page of the project, enter a value of say 70 for the attribute 'Order' in any month eg: December 2015
5. Run the Load data Warehouse job with 'Full Load' ticked
6. Create an Ad Hoc View report from Advanced Reporting menu (Jaspersoft) using 'Financial Management' Domain under CA PPM (note that the 'Order' attribute will be under - Financial Plans => Cost and Budget plans => Detail => Fiscal Periods => Custom. Add this to the Ad Hoc View report and you will see that the Order attribute has a value of 70
7. Now modify the value entered for 'Order' in the Cost plan from 70 to 0
8. Run the Load data warehouse job (not with Full Load).
9. Run the Ad Hoc View report
The value of the Order attribute should display zero
The value of the Order attribute still displays as 70