1. Log into the CA Service Desk Manager web interface as a user running under the Administrator role and click on the Administration tab.
2. Open the Attachments Library and then, within that, click on Repositories.
3. Right-click "Service Desk" and select "View".
4. Review the server names in the Servlet Server and the Repository Server fields. If these are not correct, change them according to the servers that are configured, active and running in your environment.
5. View the Servers List under the Administration tab, click on System, then click on Servers. Right-click on the server name that matches the name of the Repository Server.
6. Run "pdm_extract -f "select id, local_host from usp_servers".
7. In the pdm_extract results, note the value of "local_host" that corresponds to the "1001" value of the "id" column.
In this example, the value is: ITSMW12SD
8. Edit the Server Detail form of the server that matches the value of "local_host".
9. Enter a value for the "Attachment Servlet Path".
In this example, the value that is entered is:
10. Recycle the CA Service Desk Manager service(s).