Power Off the PAM server:
1) Log in to PAM GUI.
2) Go to Config >> Power. And select to power off.
Add the new HardDisk:
1) Login to your VMWare Console
2) Go to the PAM Server settings (right click on the machine and select Edit Settings)
3) In the Hardware tab, Click on Add. Select the Hard Disk and click on Next.
4) Select to create a new virtual disk. Next
5) Enter the size and Next until complete.
6) Power ON the server.
Attach Additional Storage:
1) Login to PAM GUI and go to Config >> 3rd Party
2) Scroll down upto the end of page. You should see the "Attach Additional Storage" section and the new harddisk detected.
3) Click to Attach the new storage.
Note: The Xsuite cluster must be turned off via the Synchronization Page before attaching or detaching storage.