Users encounter the 'unable to load DLL 'coraapi' when copying an asset.
CA Asset Portfolio Management 14.1, C4 + rollup patch
This error onlyoccurs when there are two separate APM application and APM web servers, and the 14.1, C4 rollup patch or greater is applied.
This occurs because the CORA files are not present on the APM web server.
Steps to resolve the 'unable to load DLL 'coraapi'' error during an asset copy:
1. In SQL Server, run this query to obtain the CORA file path:
select configvalue from al_cdb_configurationparameters where componentkey = 'CORA' and configkey = 'CoraPath')
2. Get the configvalue for the CORA path (for example: C:\Program Files (x86)\CA\SC\CORA ) from the above query.
3. Navigate to the APM application server, and copy the CORA directory (all files).
4. Paste the CORA directory and files to the APM web server, in the same directory path as on the APM application server,
5. Perform an IISRESET on both APM application and APM web servers
6. Asset copy will now function correctly.