ARD: Unable to use template options for path name when saving a single stored path
Document ID :
Last Modified Date :
Show Technical Document Details
CA Agile Requirements Designer
I am unable to use template options for path name when saving a single stored path.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to Path Explorer.
2. Generate Test Cases.
3. Select 1 path.
4. Click the single save icon for Store Path.
- Actual Result: The path name is defaulted and the user is unable to utilize any of the template options for the naming conventions.
CA Agile Requirements Designer (ARD)- Agile Designer
The first Save icon- Store Path by design will not allow templates to be set. The name of the template will be the path.
The product is working as designed, but you can use the other available Save options if you would like to use templates for the Path Name.
1. Create flow or open existing flow.
2. Click on the Path Explorer icon.
3. Generate test cases.
4. Click on the Path you want to save.
5. Click on the ‘Store All’ option. Templates work if you use “Store selected” too.
6. Now in the Path Name Template screen, you should be able to use the template options.
If you experience any further issues, please open a support case by going to
Was this information helpful?