Whenever I export a flow to ALM, all the blocks are labeled as Step #, instead of the block name.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a Process Block and enter data into the name field.
2. Open General Config Click on ALM Click on design-step.
3. Map Step Name attribute to Block Name (Test Step) or Block Name (Extended by Output).
4. Save and Close config file.
5. Generate Stored Paths.
6. Export to ALM.
7. Look at test case in Test Plan.
You can see that Step Name = Step 1, Step 2 etc. regardless of data entered into the Block Name.
CA Agile Requirements Designer (ARD)- Agile Designer
This is a configuration issue.
There's a check box option when exporting called 'Step Names as Numbers'. If you uncheck this, you will see the Block names instead of step number.
There is also a checkbox in the Config file under Connector Options to Default Export Step Names as Numbers. If you uncheck both of these boxes, you should no longer see the issue.