When trying to create an AFM profile using the ArcotAFMWizard, the arcotafm.properties file is not created.
To create the arcotafm.properties file and the arcotsm.properties file and to make sure that all the changes that were done using the ArcotAFMWizard are saved, please follow below steps:
1) Go to appServerHost:port/ArcotAFMWizard
2) Click the profile that you want to edit or create a new profile and keep clicking NEXT button at the bottom till the UPDATE button appears and simultaneously configuring your profile.
3) Once UPDATE button appears at the bottom, click the button and you will be redirected to home page again.
4) Scroll down on the home page and click the NEXT button.
5) Keep clicking NEXT after step 4 on every page till the SAVE button appears and in the end click the SAVE button.
6) Now your arcotafm.properties file is created or updates successfully.